Application Pools folder is missing

Tony T

OS is Windows 2003 Server
IIS is version 6

In IIS when I look under the <machine_name>(local computer), I do not have
the Application Pools folder.
1. What are the reasons why it would not be there?
2. How do I get the Application Pools folder to show up?

Ken Schaefer

If you are running IIS6 in IIS5 Compatibility Mode, you will not see the App
Pools folder. You need to be running IIS6 in Worker Process Isolation mode
to see that node. If you right click on the computer, and choose Properties,
there's a checkbox you can check to switch modes.

Cheers
Ken

--
Blog: www.adopenstatic.com/cs/blogs/ken/