application question

Huub

Hi,

I have to do a project that will combine computergraphics, AI and
scripting. I know perl can be used for AI and scripting, but how about
graphics (e.g. OpenGL)? I read the faq, but couldn't find an answer on that.

Thanks,

Huub

Sisyphus

Huub said:
Hi,

I have to do a project that will combine computergraphics, AI and
scripting. I know perl can be used for AI and scripting, but how about
graphics (e.g. OpenGL)? I read the faq, but couldn't find an answer on that.

As regards OpenGL see:
http://search.cpan.org/search?query=OpenGL&mode=module

Note also that PDL (Perl Data Language) can be built with OpenGL and PGPLOT
support.

For perl graphics in general see:
http://search.cpan.org/modlist/Graphics

Cheers,