Application restarted

mike C.

Hello Everyone,

I have a ASPNET application which does some file operation under application
folder. Sometime this file operation causes the application restarts, all
sessions are lost. I found some description in VS help:

"An application restart can occur because of changes to the Web.config file,
changes to assemblies stored in the application's \bin directory, or too
many changes in Web Forms pages."

My question is, is there any way to stop IIS check for web form pages
changes?

Thanks

Mike