Application server error is coming in Ajax Asp.NET site

Guest

Hi,
I have installed ajax asp.net site.At present there is only one pag(that is
Default.aspx)But when i am running some error "Application error occured on
the server" is coming.I have tried googling but i could get no clue.I have
changed the version in IIS to ASP.NET 2.0.I have even written debug = true in
the web config.But it has not solved.It is driving me to nuts.Any help would
be highly appreciated.It is very urgent.

Thanks in advance for replying(as always)

Regards,
Manish Bafna.