Application variable in Session_OnStart in global.asax.vb

parkchan

Hi all,

I've got an weird problem with Application variables in Global.asax.vb.
I have three Application variables set up in Session_OnStart event and
I'm displaying the values of those variables in an .aspx page. It works
fine in the development server, but it only sets up the first
Application variable and I can only see the first variable value in the
same .aspx page in the live server.

** Development Server **
1. "First value"
2. "Second value"
3. "Third value"

** Live Server **
1. "First value"

I'm using the exactly same DLL in both servers and there is no
difference whatsoever.
Is it caused by a different server configuration between two servers?
Can a limitation on the number of Application variables be set up?

I have no idea what's going on here. Can anyone help me up with this
please?

Cheers,
Chan

parkchan

Hi again,

I've changed the code so it uses settings in Web.Config instead of
using Application variable, and it works now.

Thanks,
Chan