Application_AuthenticateRequest Problem

Alessio Brizi

Hi to all,
I have a problem with the method Application_AuthenticateRequest in the
global.asax file.
I developed a web application with an url rewriting module, with a private
area.
In the web.config I set up the authentication mode to forms and I have no
authorization tags cause the url rewriting module is responsible to check if
the user has requested a private page.
When a user requests a private page the Application_AuthenticateRequest
method check if the request is already authenticated and if it's not the
case redirect the user to the login page.
In the developing server it all works, but in the production server, when
the user requests a private page, the method Application_AuthenticateRequest
is not fired at all.
The code and the web.config file is equal in both servers.
Is there any particular IIS (version 6) setting that can causes this
situation?

Plase help me if you can.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Alessio Brizi