Application_BeginRequest hit several Times in release mode - WebResource.axd

Rahul

Earlier this evening i posted a question that my debug point is hit
several times, But after I published the application. I could
significantly see less round trip per request for Application_Begin
Request.

So in my Application_Beginrequest function i am writing a line to the
event viewer.I see that for each request my event viewer has 3 entries.

When i open the event viewer I get a strange kind of message "Message:
Begin Request :
/AtomicFm/WebResource.axd?d=X7VVyqCpf5IstFksckqfjg2&t=632788899484924371"

Now i am wondering why my Application_Beginrequest is hit 3 times per
request made by clciking a hyperlink.

I also do a lot of cache retreival when i call the
Application_BeginRequest function. I have read several forums and they
say webresource.axd is a part of the HttpHandler.By the way , Yes , I
am using tree view and Menu control.

Do u guys think could there be a way that my Application_BeginRequest
could be hit only obe time per request.

Thanks

Sweety Singhania