Application_Start event in Global.asax doesnt start?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by gamesforums@hotmail.com, Oct 18, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi! I have some code within the Application_Start event in Global.asax
    that runs a sqlscript against my sql server to check the
    databasversion. My problem is that sometimes the Application_Start
    event doesnt fire, it skips it and goes directly to my default.aspx
    file.

    I do the following:
    1. IISReset.
    2. Deploy application files.
    3. Start http://localhost/default.aspx

    Sometimes the Application_Start is fired, other times it doesnt. Ihave
    seen that this more often do happen in my production environment(IIS
    6.0, Windows Server 2003) than on my developer machine.

    Any ideas?

    Regards... Mcad

    , Oct 18, 2007

  2. re: