Application_Start event in Global.asax doesnt start?

gamesforums

Hi! I have some code within the Application_Start event in Global.asax
that runs a sqlscript against my sql server to check the
databasversion. My problem is that sometimes the Application_Start
event doesnt fire, it skips it and goes directly to my default.aspx
file.

I do the following:
1. IISReset.
2. Deploy application files.
3. Start http://localhost/default.aspx

Sometimes the Application_Start is fired, other times it doesnt. Ihave
seen that this more often do happen in my production environment(IIS
6.0, Windows Server 2003) than on my developer machine.

Any ideas?

Regards... Mcad