Application_Start event not fires

Asif

Hi All,

I am working on an application which was upgraded from framework 2.0
to framework 3.5 using VS 2008.

I have defined some application level objects in Global.asax.vb file
in Application_Start section. Some times the Application_Start event
does not fire and I got null application objects. This is very strange
behavior as it was started few days ago otherwise every thing was
running fine.

I observed this behavior on my XP machine when I run the site directly
from browser without using Visual Studio and even on production server
which is running Windows Server 2003.

It is very annoying issue; can anyone please help me out about
figuring out this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Asif