Applications of stacks/queues/trees/heap/BST

Ice

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is the right group for this- If it isn't, could
anyone point me in the right direction?

For our data structures exam, we are usually asked to implement the
structures we've studied (ofcourse in c++). For e.g. implementations of
a stack could be paranthesis matching/evaluating polish notation etc.

Can anyone suggest implementations/usage of the above mentioned data
structures?

Ice

Hey,

Thanks.. I have studied the mentioned data structures and i have a
couple of good books on structures. What I am looking for are possible
implementations we might be asked to do on the exams, so i could get
some practice.

Rgds.

Ice

I just realized that instead of saying implementations i should've said
applications.. sorry.

Ice

oops.. I just realized that instead of saying implementations i should
i have said 'we are asked to apply these structures in various ways'.