    a stack could be paranthesis matching/evaluating polish notation etc.

    Can anyone suggest implementations/usage of the above mentioned data
    structures?
    Ice, Dec 19, 2004

  2. Look at this link for a binary tree
    http://cslibrary.stanford.edu/

    Maybe in STL for stacks and queues...

    But get a good book ... It is worth it...

    Jesper Madsen, Dec 19, 2004

  3. Ice

    Ice Guest

    Hey,

    Thanks.. I have studied the mentioned data structures and i have a
    couple of good books on structures. What I am looking for are possible
    implementations we might be asked to do on the exams, so i could get
    some practice.

    Rgds.
    Ice, Dec 19, 2004
  4. Ice

    Ice Guest

    I just realized that instead of saying implementations i should've said
    applications.. sorry.
    Ice, Dec 19, 2004
  5. Ice

    Ice Guest

    oops.. I just realized that instead of saying implementations i should
    i have said 'we are asked to apply these structures in various ways'.
    Ice, Dec 19, 2004