apply association rule on multidimensional data mining cube

rina sharma

Dear all,

i am rina sharma. i am doing ME from gujarat in Computer
engineering.i am doing one project on data mining cube .
my definition is "apply association rule on multidimensional data
mining cube " .

I am totally new to this field so if you can please help me in my
development.

i Am trying to create a multidimensional database ,then
create a cube from that and make one application that will connect
this cube to retrive data using ADOMD and apply association rule on
that..but i am not able to identify how the database should be ,what
dimenions will be there in cube ...
sir please help i am in trouble please sir....

if you have any code for this kind of application please if you can
pass it to me .....waiting for your response...

yours faithfully

rina sharma

Registered User

Dear all,

i am rina sharma. i am doing ME from gujarat in Computer
engineering.i am doing one project on data mining cube .
my definition is "apply association rule on multidimensional data
mining cube " .

I am totally new to this field so if you can please help me in my
development.
Brian Larson's text Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server
is an excellent starting point. The book contains five sections :
Business Intelligence
Defining Business Intelligence Structures
Analyzing Cube Content
Mining
Delivering (reporting)

i Am trying to create a multidimensional database ,then
create a cube from that and make one application that will connect
this cube to retrive data using ADOMD and apply association rule on
that..but i am not able to identify how the database should be ,what
dimenions will be there in cube ...
Though examples the book illustrates how to determine what measures, dimensions,
hierarchies and attributes to use. It is a good tool to help take you from where
you are to where you want to be.

regards
A.G.