apply CSS on literal control?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jk, May 3, 2004.

  1. Jk

    Jk Guest

    Hello

    I use Microsoft Office Webcomponents to create a pivottable and display the
    output as HTML on a literal control.

    I need to apply a CSS to this literal control, because the HTML data is
    already formatted by the OWC pivottable object...

    (simplified) code:

    MyLiteralcontrol.text = MyOWCPivottable.HTMLData

    The pivottable displays, but doesn't look the way I like it (font, borders
    etc)

    Any suggestions on how to do this?

    Thanks,

    Joost

    Jk, May 3, 2004

  2. Jk wrote:
    > I use Microsoft Office Webcomponents to create a pivottable and display the
    > output as HTML on a literal control.
    >
    > I need to apply a CSS to this literal control, because the HTML data is
    > already formatted by the OWC pivottable object...

    Can you have this displayed in a Label control instead? The Label
    control has properties for specifying CSS information. Font, ForeColor,
    CssClass, etc.

    Scott Mitchell [MVP], May 3, 2004