Applying new style for mobile control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Eugene, Jul 18, 2005.

  1. Eugene

    Eugene Guest

    Hi,

    I'm trying create new style property for mobile panel control and getting
    following error:
    Specified cast is not valid
    Line 21: set
    Line 22: {
    Line 23: this[DirectionKey] = value;
    Line 24: }

    Here is my code(just like in msdn site)
    public class StyleWithRtl : Style
    {
    public static String DirectionKey =
    RegisterStyle("Direction", typeof(String), string.Empty, true).ToString();

    public String Direction
    {
    get
    {