Applying style to browse button.

akshakeel

Hi all,
Is it possible to apply style to browse button, the code for which
is,

<input type="file">

I want to add a background image to the "Browse" button. (using css)
But the problem im facing is that, the image comes to the textbox also.

Please give me a hint on how to apply background image only to the
button.

Regards,
Shakeel

Randy Webb