    Anybody know of a free source of icons suitable for representing
    VHDL things (entities, architectures, processes...)? What should the
    icons look like to be easily recognizable?
    Ole Nielsby, Jan 6, 2008

  2. Ole Nielsby wrote:
    > Anybody know of a free source of icons suitable for representing
    > VHDL things (entities, architectures, processes...)? What should the
    > icons look like to be easily recognizable?

    If it has to be graphic, I would use the letters.
    E, A, P etc.

    Note that most vhdl designers use text editors
    that have browsers for the vhdl library units
    and automatic completion for other declarations
    and statements.

    For example:
    http://www.iis.ee.ethz.ch/~zimmi/emacs/vhdl-mode.gif

    -- Mike Treseler