appsetting read write

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Thomas, Dec 17, 2005.

  1. Thomas

    Thomas Guest

    I can not do this when using the pocket framework.
    public static string UserName

    {

    get

    {

    return System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["UserName"];

    }

    set

    {

    System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings.Set("UserName",
    value);

    I have no chance to add these assemblies using the pocket framework.

    Error 2 The type 'System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection' is
    defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to
    assembly 'System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
    PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.

    Error 3 Cannot apply indexing with [] to an expression of type
    'System.Collections.Specialized.
    Thomas, Dec 17, 2005