Arabic Text -- Urgent --

Khan

Hi all,

I have a textbox 'remarks' in jsp which has some arabic text.
while pressing the submit button the arabic text is storing in java
string variable.

String rem = request.getParameter("remarks").

but the problem is that, arabic text is saving in java string variable
as strange chars and boxes. because in java message the arabic text is
displaying as boxes.

How can i store that arabic text in java variable in proper form
without appearing as boxes.

Thanx.

Randy Webb

Khan said the following on 5/1/2006 8:54 AM:
Hi all,

I have a textbox 'remarks' in jsp which has some arabic text.
while pressing the submit button the arabic text is storing in java
string variable.

String rem = request.getParameter("remarks").

but the problem is that, arabic text is saving in java string variable
as strange chars and boxes. because in java message the arabic text is
displaying as boxes.

How can i store that arabic text in java variable in proper form
without appearing as boxes.

Hmmm, dunno. But I have an idea: Ask in comp.lang.java as Java != Javascript