Arachno Python IDE

Discussion in 'Python' started by Bror Johansson, Apr 29, 2004.

  1. Bror Johansson, Apr 29, 2004

  2. "Bror Johansson" <> wrote in message
    news:c6q8tb$6q3$...
    > I can't remember having seen anything in this forum about Arachno Python
    > IDE. (http://www.python-ide.com/arachno_python.php)
    >
    > Anyone tried it? Impressions?
    >
    > /BJ

    Follow up to myself.
    I just noticed that the trial version was for Ruby only.
    Bror Johansson, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Bror Johansson wrote:
    > Follow up to myself.
    > I just noticed that the trial version was for Ruby only.

    My guess is that's a bug in their website...which clearly should be
    written in PYthon, rather than PHP.

    -Chris

    --
    Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
    Oceanographer

    NOAA/OR&R/HAZMAT (206) 526-6959 voice
    7600 Sand Point Way NE (206) 526-6329 fax
    Seattle, WA 98115 (206) 526-6317 main reception

    Christopher Barker, Apr 29, 2004
  4. Bror Johansson wrote:

    > Follow up to myself.
    > I just noticed that the trial version was for Ruby only.

    It says that the Python version is coming out on 23rd May 2004.

    --
    Carl
    Carl Caulkett, May 10, 2004