Arbortext Interchance

Teri Olcott

I am looking for help with Arbortext Interchange. This is the software
that lets you convert from FrameMaker, Word or I-Leaf to SGML or XML.
I have about 90 books done in Frame that I need to turn into Arbortext
SGML using military DTDs. I understand the concept of mapping tags and
elements, but can't figure out where to start. I spent 8 hours today
trying to build a map file and got no where. I know other people are
doing it, what is the secret?

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone successfully using Arbortext.

Thanks,

Teri Olcott

Technical Writer