    Any help would be higly appreciated.

    Many thanks
    JB
    news.microsoft.com, Jan 13, 2006

  2. Well, you can always stored the IP address of the computer in a database and
    relate it to some search criteria if necessary. Not sure what you mean by
    "tools." Now, the problem you might have is there is no way to really
    ensure "uniqueness" because many people have dynamic addresses or connect
    through some for of NAT system.

    So you might have a database with the fields: IpAddress, SearchOnDate,
    SearchQuery.

    Then later you can generate reports with this raw data.

    Peter Rilling, Jan 13, 2006

  3. Why not take a look at Google Analytics? It's free.
    Don't reinvent the wheel (unless you have to...)

    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jan 13, 2006