    weird as I need a reference to system.web in order to do the work, but
    this isnt a web application (in this case)

    Any suggestions on where I should place the code...?
    Ily, Aug 2, 2005

  2. An email is not part of the presentation layer. The presentation layer is
    another name for the UI (User Interface). Anything involvoing process not
    related to the UI should be considered business logic.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Everybody picks their nose,
    But some people are better at hiding it.

    Kevin Spencer, Aug 2, 2005