Architecture of an enterprise application, multiple projects +multiple customers

Tomer

Hi,

I have a general question about design.
My application is enterprise java (ejb,jsf).
I have a main core project this project supplies main API for other
projects.
So I have
* Core project
* Webapp1
* Webapp2

Now, I have multiple customers

So that means I have
* Webapp1_Customer1
* Webapp1_Customer2
* Webapp2_Customer1
* Webapp2_Customer2

I need to share both the JSP code and the BackingBeans code between
multiple customers.
What is the recommended way of doing that?

each customer wants not only a different UI but also different logic.

I dont want to get into a situation for example that i have too many
includes in jsps in order to share code this would make the jsp more
complex, however if i dont do that that would mean i have duplication
of code between multiple customers for webappX.

I dont want to share the common java code that is in the backing beans
in a seperate jar, that would mean that if i need to change this jar
file i will need probably at some stage to upgrade all customers.

Its generally like having multiple jboss for multiple customers, and
each customer requires different functionality in the jmx console web
ui and in its logic and i want to share this logic between the
mutliple jboss projects that span multiple customers.

Anyone with experience with such a situation that can help me with the
architecture?

Thanks,

Tomer