Architecture Question: Communication with Central Tracing Service

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Andrew Smith, Apr 1, 2005.

  1. Andrew Smith

    Andrew Smith Guest

    Hi,

    I've developed an small app that has a Windows Service and a Web Service.
    I'd like to use a central Tracing service (eventually as part of the Windows
    Service).

    Does anybody know how the communication between the components can be
    realized?

    Are there any best practice such an architecture?

    TIA
    Andrew

    --
    Andrew Smith