    What should I do?

    Thanks!

    Karen

    Karen Sundquist, Nov 29, 2003

  2. hi Karen,

    Web Service Performance is still a problem, and it will take some time for
    the technology to mature before you can use it that way.

    What you could do is call the Web Service classes directly in your Web
    Application by "Add Reference" -> Choose the compiled Dll of the web
    service.

    This way external clients will invoke the web service, while you will invoke
    the class directly without going the SOAP way.

    Regards,
    Saurabh Nandu
    [MVP]

    Saurabh Nandu, Dec 1, 2003