Arctec newsletter mentions Guido's move

Discussion in 'Python' started by Gerrit Muller, Sep 11, 2003.

  1. At <http://www.arctecgroup.net/030905.htm> the move of Guido is brought
    to the attention of the broader enterprise and IT world:

    > Stay Tuned for Security Improvements
    > A development that went unnoticed by major IT media which may turn out to
    > have positive and broad implications for security and development occurred
    > at Elemental Security. Python programming language inventor Guido van
    > Rossum joined the very productive Dan Farmer, author of security tools
    > such as SATAN and COPS, at Elemental Security.
    > http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/python/2003/08/14/gvr_interview.html

    kind regards Gerrit

    --
    Gaudi systems architecting:
    http://www.extra.research.philips.com/natlab/sysarch/
    Gerrit Muller, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Gerrit Muller

    Steve Holden Guest

    "Gerrit Muller" <> wrote in message
    > At <http://www.arctecgroup.net/030905.htm> the move of Guido is brought
    > to the attention of the broader enterprise and IT world:
    >
    > > Stay Tuned for Security Improvements
    > > A development that went unnoticed by major IT media which may turn out

    > > have positive and broad implications for security and development

    occurred
    > > at Elemental Security. Python programming language inventor Guido van
    > > Rossum joined the very productive Dan Farmer, author of security tools
    > > such as SATAN and COPS, at Elemental Security.
    > > http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/python/2003/08/14/gvr_interview.html

    I happen to know the author of that interview. Glad it's coming "to the
    attention of the broader enterprise and IT world" - thanks, Gerrit!

    staying-ahead-of-the-major-IT-media-ly y'rs - steve
    --
    Steve Holden http://www.holdenweb.com/
    Python Web Programming http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/
    Steve Holden, Sep 11, 2003