Are datagrids the way to go?

Paul King

Hi there,

I want to create a page for our site so that our customers can go online and
give us feedback. The page will consist namely of text boxes, combo lists
and radio buttons.

Ive been using DataGrids to insert records into our SQL box and can design
the page using this method in ASP.net

However I was wondering if there was a better method or do people use other
technologies. One thing I have found is that it takes a VERY long time for
the initial page to load.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks
Paul