    how to do this.

    Bill

    , Jun 15, 2007

  2. Once the MasterPage has been processed, it becomes just another "control" in
    the Page. So an CSS layout(s) that are defined in the Master will work. As
    long as your content gets injected "inside" whatever CSS div's etc are
    defined, the page will take on the overall CSS layout that was defined in the
    Master.
    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jun 15, 2007