    functionnality in various DLL and choose to distribute or not the peaces of
    a web site.
    TIA.
    Olivier Matrot, Apr 15, 2005

  2. Olivier Matrot

    Patrice Guest

    You could use the command line compiler to build several DLLs for your site.

    VS.NET 2005 should allow this scenario as the build engine will be fully
    exposed...

    Patrice
    --

    "Olivier Matrot" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > I would like to broke up an ASP.NET project in several assemblies. The

    goal

    Patrice, Apr 15, 2005

  3. This is good news.
    However, did you already do this ? Is there a tutorial out there ?

    Olivier Matrot, Apr 15, 2005
  4. Olivier Matrot

    Patrice Guest

    Try
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ry/en-us/cscomp/html/vcrefCompilerOptions.asp
    or
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...blr7/html/vaoriVisualBasicCompilerOptions.asp

    Basically :
    - use /recurse to be able to compile all the source files that are in a
    subtree
    - use /r to reference the common librairies you may have accross all your
    site part

    You'll have a command file that calls this multiple times to produce a
    single dLL for each subpart (and suppress the single DLL if doing this on
    the developer machine, here we are using VS.NET on dev workstations and we
    build the DLLs on our dev server).

    Patrice

    Patrice, Apr 15, 2005