Are Small Dogs Good with Kids?

Discussion in 'Python' started by sahadat shamim, Feb 6, 2011.

  1. sahadat shamim, Feb 6, 2011

  2. sahadat shamim

    Bob Martin Guest

    in 651499 20110206 194312 sahadat shamim <> wrote:
    >Are little canines nice with children? Most people can't seem to come
    >to a consensus about this query. individuals who regularly place
    >rescue canines with adoptive
    >more
    >http://animals-world24.blogspot.com/2011/02/are-small-dogs-good-with-kids.html

    You cannot generalise. It depends on how they are brought up.
    My two terriers absolutely love children.

    Bob Martin, Feb 7, 2011

  3. sahadat shamim

    Ian Guest

    On Feb 7, 12:19 am, Bob Martin <> wrote:
    > You cannot generalise.  It depends on how they are brought up.
    > My two terriers absolutely love children.

    Please don't reply to spam.

    Ian, Feb 7, 2011
  4. Bob Martin, 07.02.2011 08:19:
    > My two terriers absolutely love children.

    Hmmmm, tasty ...

    Stefan

    Stefan Behnel, Feb 7, 2011
  5. Not only does this have -nothing- to do with python, but you reproduced
    the spam yet again by quoting it... seriously?

    Littlefield, Tyler, Feb 7, 2011