Are there any good articles on setting up web-authoring for ASP.NET

malcolm

FrontPage extensions has long been the standard as the authoring
protocal for IIS, but for ASP.NET there seems to be another authoring
method. Does anyone know of any good articles on how to set this up?
Is it possible to set up this new method of authoring while still
using Visual Source Safe? Or is there some new versioning technology
also?

I would also like to set up Remote Debugging for my ASP.NET app. To
get this to work, do I need to open any ports? FrontPage extensions
ran on port 80, so it wasn't an issue...

thanks,
dave