Are there any Python libraries/frameworks which generate AngularJS?

Alec Taylor

I find the stateless SOA architecture to be increasingly useful and relevant.

For example, it allows you to write once; deploy to:
- Website (for viewing in web browsers)
- Native mobile apps (using Adobe PhoneGap or similar)
- Ubuntu apps
- Windows Metro Store apps (for Windows 8)

Unfortunately this design has a major drawback; slower development time. Using any ORM and an associated form generator, one can develop their web application very quickly.

Are there any ORM form generators for Python which can translate Models to AngularJS forms?

[including CSRF token and RESTful setup; with JSON as format]

Thanks for all suggestions,

Alec Taylor

BTW: Also posted this on stackoverflow - http://stackoverflow.com/q/15513907

PS: I currently use the web2py framework; but this is an important enough feature that I am willing to switch to ANY other Python web-framework…