    ===========

    kychan

    , Jan 5, 2006

  2. Max M Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi everyone, I'm planning using python with asp, and wonder if some
    > people do use python/asp in real life projects. (I'm going to)

    I used to back in the days, and it was fine.

    A lot better than VBScript / JScript that was available then.

    Perhaps IronPython would be worth trying out, though a bit premature.

    --

    hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

    http://www.mxm.dk/
    IT's Mad Science

    Max M, Jan 5, 2006

  3. wrote:

    > Hi everyone, I'm planning using python with asp, and wonder if some
    > people do use python/asp in real life projects. (I'm going to)
    >
    > cheers,

    > kychan

    Guys at my company do. I think there were some issues which they either
    worked around or that went away after an upgrade. I'm not sure.

    But we're running live web sites with it right now, as far as I know.
    --
    Dale Strickland-Clark
    Riverhall Systems - www.riverhall.co.uk

    Dale Strickland-Clark, Jan 8, 2006