Are there anybody using python as the script engine for ASP?

nonamehkg

Hi everyone, I'm planning using python with asp, and wonder if some
people do use python/asp in real life projects. (I'm going to)

cheers,

===========

kychan

Max M

Hi everyone, I'm planning using python with asp, and wonder if some
people do use python/asp in real life projects. (I'm going to)

I used to back in the days, and it was fine.

A lot better than VBScript / JScript that was available then.

Perhaps IronPython would be worth trying out, though a bit premature.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/
IT's Mad Science

Dale Strickland-Clark

Hi everyone, I'm planning using python with asp, and wonder if some
people do use python/asp in real life projects. (I'm going to)

cheers,

kychan

Guys at my company do. I think there were some issues which they either
worked around or that went away after an upgrade. I'm not sure.

But we're running live web sites with it right now, as far as I know.