    Beacause i have other OS, without IIS, and i need run off-line, only local.

    Thanks

    , Feb 23, 2005

  2. I don't understand exactly what you're looking for. What do you mean, read
    a script alocated in your localhost?

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Feb 23, 2005

  3. Roland Hall Guest

    : think he just means a webserver package, other then IIS

    A text editor, because if his engine doesn't support ASP, he's not getting
    very far.

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */

    Roland Hall, Feb 23, 2005
  4. Iain Norman Guest

    On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:10:50 -0600, "Curt_C [MVP]"
    <software_AT_darkfalz.com> wrote:

    >what OS are you running? That's a huge factor.

    Sorry I read that as:

    "What language are you speaking?"

    Too much coffee!

    --