    which lib?
    short example or a link please.
    tanks.

    Oliver Bleckmann, Nov 30, 2006

  2. Oliver Bleckmann

    peter koch Guest

    Oliver Bleckmann skrev:
    > well, same question...
    > which lib?
    > short example or a link please.

    http://www.boost.org
    > tanks.

    regular expressions will be part of C++0x - not in perl format but
    ECMA. I am no expert here, but so far as I understand the differences
    are minor.

    /Peter

    peter koch, Nov 30, 2006

  3. peter koch a écrit :

    > Oliver Bleckmann skrev:
    > > well, same question...
    > > which lib?
    > > short example or a link please.

    > http://www.boost.org
    > > tanks.

    > regular expressions will be part of C++0x - not in perl format but
    > ECMA. I am no expert here, but so far as I understand the differences
    > are minor.
    >
    > /Peter

    As a mater of fact, they are already present in the C++ TR1 (problem is
    that the TR1 is not implemented on most compilers; dinkumware has a
    TR1-enabled library). Anyway, boost::regex is currently your best bet.

    Regards,

    -- Emmanuel Deloget, Artware

    Emmanuel Deloget, Nov 30, 2006
  4. Oliver Bleckmann

    Kai-Uwe Bux Guest

    Oliver Bleckmann wrote:

    > well, same question...
    > which lib?
    > short example or a link please.
    > tanks.

    Section 7 of the Technical Report covers regular expressions in C++. You can
    download the Technical Report at:

    www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2005/n1836.pdf

    Best

    Kai-Uwe Bux

    Kai-Uwe Bux, Nov 30, 2006
  5. Oliver Bleckmann

    Pete Becker Guest

    Kai-Uwe Bux wrote:
    > Oliver Bleckmann wrote:
    >
    >> well, same question...
    >> which lib?
    >> short example or a link please.
    >> tanks.

    > Section 7 of the Technical Report covers regular expressions in C++. You can
    > download the Technical Report at:
    >
    > www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2005/n1836.pdf

    And don't forget Clause 28 of the C++ Working Draft, n2134.pdf.

    --

    -- Pete

    Pete Becker, Nov 30, 2006
  6. Oliver Bleckmann

    toton Guest

    Emmanuel Deloget wrote:
    > peter koch a écrit :
    >
    > > Oliver Bleckmann skrev:
    > > > well, same question...
    > > > which lib?
    > > > short example or a link please.

    > > http://www.boost.org
    > > > tanks.

    > > regular expressions will be part of C++0x - not in perl format but
    > > ECMA. I am no expert here, but so far as I understand the differences
    > > are minor.
    > >
    > > /Peter

    > As a mater of fact, they are already present in the C++ TR1 (problem is
    > that the TR1 is not implemented on most compilers; dinkumware has a
    > TR1-enabled library). Anyway, boost::regex is currently your best bet.

    TR1 part can also be downloaded from boost.org , though it is an alpha
    release.
    Here is the url.
    http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7586&package_id=189383
    For GCC recent version is comes with STL.

    toton, Nov 30, 2006
  7. On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:51:37 +0100, "Oliver Bleckmann" wrote:
    >well, same question...
    >which lib?
    >short example or a link please.
    >tanks.