Are there some functions that deal whit voice in C++?

dolphin

I want to write a program to captrue voice from mike and send it to
anthoer host.Are there some functions that do these things in C++?

Alf P. Steinbach

* dolphin:
I want to write a program to captrue voice from mike and send it to
anthoer host.Are there some functions that do these things in C++?

Try to find the C++ Libraries FAQ, and check if there are libraries for
your platform that does what you want.

The C++ standard library provides only very platform-independent
capabilities.

dolphin

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.