Are there statistics packages in ANSI C and/or ANSI C++?

Discussion in 'C++' started by lbrtchx@gmail.com, Apr 24, 2008.

  1. Guest

    , Apr 24, 2008

    wrote:

    > Basically I need the mean, standard deviation and skewness and
    > preferably a legal hassles free one

    There's an "Accumulators" library which was recently accepted into
    Boost. It is not included in the most recent distribution, but can be
    downloaded from the Boost Vault:
    http://www.boost-consulting.com/vau...e=accumulators.zip&directory=Math - Numerics&
    Documentation is available online at:
    http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/libs/accumulators/doc/html/index.html

    I never used it, but hope it helps anyway.
    , Apr 24, 2008