    this a problem at all with search engines? is this consider doorways or
    something?, they are all the one site thry are exactly the same.

    Regards Paul

    Paul Briggs, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Paul Briggs

    SpaceGirl Guest

    "Paul Briggs" <> wrote in message
    news:QRwZb.406$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a few different domains the point to my main site on my servers is
    > this a problem at all with search engines? is this consider doorways or
    > something?, they are all the one site thry are exactly the same.
    >
    > Regards Paul

    Yeah this is bad news for search engines. If you have five related domains
    pointing to your site, you're better having 4 mini sites WITH CONTENT, which
    then offer a click through link through to your core site. This gives you
    better rankings, and less likelihood of the dreaded Google blacklist.

    SpaceGirl, Feb 20, 2004

  3. SpaceGirl <> wrote:
    > Yeah this is bad news for search engines.

    Google has domains reserved for mispellings in its address, like
    http://www.gooogle.com/ , so are these the same thing?
    --
    Michael Wilcox
    mjwilco at yahoo dot com

    Michael Wilcox, Feb 21, 2004
  4. Paul Briggs

    Spartanicus Guest

    "Paul Briggs" <> wrote:

    > I have a few different domains the point to my main site on my servers is
    >this a problem at all with search engines? is this consider doorways or
    >something?, they are all the one site thry are exactly the same.

    Use one domain and make the others redirect to it.

    --
    Spartanicus

    Spartanicus, Feb 21, 2004