Are you fed-up with people "viewing" your code, and stealing your HTML code ?

Your Encryption Site

Webmasters!

Are you tired of others STEALING your HTML Code?

Are you fed-up with people "viewing" your code, and stealing

you products from Paypal

http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/

Now, there is an easy, affordable solution.

You don't have to put up with this any longer!

Learn the secret that others have been using for years to protect their code

Encrypt your HTML code in seconds with Your Encryption Site

Your Encryption Site is a rare & unique website that allows you to encrypt
your HTML code! With so many websites being illegally duplicated, webmasters
need to protect their investment from code thieves.

http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/

With Your Encryption Site, webmasters can easily encrypt their HTML code in
seconds! The web browser cannot tell the difference between our encrypted
code and the regular HTML, but the human eye cannot decipher the encrypted
code!

http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/

This program...

a.. works with all browsers!
b.. is simple to use! (Just copy and paste)
c.. encrypts HTML code in seconds!
d.. requires no download!
e.. requires no installation!
f.. can be used immediately after payment!
g.. will save you money!
h.. will save you time!
i.. will protect your work!
j.. can increase your profits!

http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/

Do it TODAY, yyou'll be glad you did!

Jonathan N. Little

http://MajorSnake.Oil/

Now, there is an easy, affordable solution.

You don't have to put up with this any longer!

Hmmm...2 seconds:

"function ask() { pass=prompt("Enter the Correct Password to Use Your
Site, services.",""); if(pass=="Th!s!sMyPa$$W0rD" && pass!=null) {
alert("Correct password. Access granted - Thank You!"); } else {
alert("Incorrect Password! Access Denied! This Window will now Close!")
window.close(); } } window.onload=ask //stop-->"

To newbies, don't waste your money

Andrew Heenan

Your Encription Site said:
Are you tired of others STEALING your HTML Code?
Are you fed-up with people "viewing" your code, and stealing

Nope.
I'm fed up with lying cheating scumbags like you.

Next!
--

Andrew
seo2seo.com

UK Residents:
STOP THE "10p Tax Ripoff"
Sign the petition to stop the government stealing from the
very poorest tell your friends about this petition:
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/10penceband/

Bergamot

Your said:
Are you tired of others STEALING your HTML Code?

Yes indeed! If I see one more site using my <p> tag I'll have no choice
but to take legal action!

Harlan Messinger

Your said:
Webmasters!
Are you tired of others STEALING your HTML Code?

I'm tired of people spamming newsgroups.
Are you fed-up with people "viewing" your code, and stealing

I'm fed up with your ad for your ineffective and overpriced solution.

Bergamot

Ed said:
Your said:

Two pretty funny things:

"The ONLY requirement is the user must be using a browser that supports
Javascript."

And, go to the page and do "View Source."

<b>ONLY</b> requirement is the user must be using a browser that
supports Javascript. </font></p>

No point encrypting something that isn't worth stealing, eh?

Travis Newbury

I'm fed up with your ad for your ineffective and overpriced solution.

Oh it's not ineffective. Not at all. First it convinces you that
your use of html, css, javascript or what ever, actually "NEEDS" to be
protected at all. Second it effectively stops virtually every hack
that is the same skill level as the person buying the product. To the
purchaser, this system is amazing. They probably show their friends
who think it is equally amazing. And for them, it is. And it
protects them from everyone who thinks it is amazing.

Man this shit's good...

Harlan Messinger

Travis said:
Oh it's not ineffective. Not at all. First it convinces you that
your use of html, css, javascript or what ever, actually "NEEDS" to be
protected at all.

Ah, but I didn't say the *ad* was ineffective.

Kim André Akerø

Your said:
Are you tired of others STEALING your HTML Code?
[snip spam drivel]

http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/

Quite the "serivce" you're providing there.

I simply used the URL-Decoder widget I have installed in Opera
(frankly, I could've used any URL decoding tool freely available), and
it took me mere seconds to crack their little toolbox...

It's as simple as this:
http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/members/index.html

Clicking the button will enter the "Encryption Area", which simply pops
up this page in a new window:
http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/members/zxoowdrb3ybdr.html

The source code for that page shows a link to:
http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/members/loginpass.js

Plain and simple, the password for the "secret area" is:
Th!s!sMyPa$$W0rD

Since a little basic knowledge of HTML and JavaScript can easily
penetrate this fortress of false security in a few moments, you can
imagine the *real* value of this product.

So, to sum up the selling points:
a.. works with all browsers!

....except the ones that don't support JavaScript or have disabled
JavaScript.
b.. is simple to use! (Just copy and paste)

....and equally simple to crack.
c.. encrypts HTML code in seconds!

Not so much "encrypt" than "obfuscate". Think of it as the
HTML+JavaScript way to rot13 text lbh qba'g jnag crbcyr gb ernq ng
svefg tynapr.
d.. requires no download!

....since it's all done from the "members area", which, I might add,
also is loaded with silly things that are easy to work around.
e.. requires no installation!

....thankfully. I'd hate to have crap like this hogging up disk space,
even if it was less than 1 megabyte.
f.. can be used immediately after payment!

....or not. Remember, the magic word is "Th!s!sMyPa$$W0rD". Use it
wisely, since it:
g.. will save you money!

....by not paying up the "small one-time investment of only $49.97" in
license fees they charge for this mess.
h.. will save you time!

....and by "save", we mean "extra work in addition to creating the code
in the first place".
i.. will protect your work!

....for a few extra seconds. And I do mean seconds. Actually, those who
"need" to "protect" their HTML code from "being downloaded" are also
the most likely to not have anything worth stealing. Like this crowd.
j.. can increase your profits!

Increase whose profits? "Mega Byte Publications"? "American Resource
Company"? MyDFWTX? Certainly not their "encryption" customers...

You might as well just shove this product back where the sun doesn't
shine, if there's room for it next to your head that's already in there.

Just go back to the drawing board on this one, Mikey. And stop
spamming. It just annoys people.

I thought of mailing this to (e-mail address removed), but came to the
conclusion of not giving a rat's ass and just crack down on the
"product" in public instead.

Oh, and I believe you might find the primary base source code for this
"encryption" software for *free* on several JavaScript code snippet
libraries all over the web.

Kim André Akerø

Travis said:
<snip style="size:mega;">

Man, you really went all out for that post. Slow night?

Pretty much, yeah. I just had some steam of mild frustration that had
to be let out.