Are you fed-up with people "viewing" your code, and stealing your HTML code ?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Your Encryption Site, Apr 22, 2008.

  1. Webmasters!

    Are you tired of others STEALING your HTML Code?

    Are you fed-up with people "viewing" your code, and stealing

    you products from Paypal

    http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/

    Now, there is an easy, affordable solution.

    You don't have to put up with this any longer!

    Learn the secret that others have been using for years to protect their code

    Encrypt your HTML code in seconds with Your Encryption Site

    Your Encryption Site is a rare & unique website that allows you to encrypt
    your HTML code! With so many websites being illegally duplicated, webmasters
    need to protect their investment from code thieves.

    http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/

    With Your Encryption Site, webmasters can easily encrypt their HTML code in
    seconds! The web browser cannot tell the difference between our encrypted
    code and the regular HTML, but the human eye cannot decipher the encrypted
    code!

    http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/

    This program...

    a.. works with all browsers!
    b.. is simple to use! (Just copy and paste)
    c.. encrypts HTML code in seconds!
    d.. requires no download!
    e.. requires no installation!
    f.. can be used immediately after payment!
    g.. will save you money!
    h.. will save you time!
    i.. will protect your work!
    j.. can increase your profits!

    http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/

    Do it TODAY, yyou'll be glad you did!
    Your Encryption Site, Apr 22, 2008

  2. Re: Are you fed-up with people "viewing" your code, and stealingyour HTML code ?

    Your Encryption Site wrote:
    > Webmasters!
    >

    > Are you tired of others STEALING your HTML Code?
    >
    > Are you fed-up with people "viewing" your code, and stealing
    >
    > you products from Paypal
    >

    > http://MajorSnake.Oil/
    >

    > Now, there is an easy, affordable solution.
    >
    > You don't have to put up with this any longer!

    Hmmm...2 seconds:

    "function ask() { pass=prompt("Enter the Correct Password to Use Your
    Site, services.",""); if(pass=="Th!s!sMyPa$$W0rD" && pass!=null) {
    alert("Correct password. Access granted - Thank You!"); } else {
    alert("Incorrect Password! Access Denied! This Window will now Close!")
    window.close(); } } window.onload=ask //stop-->"

    To newbies, don't waste your money

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Apr 22, 2008

  3. "Your Encription Site" <> wrote ...
    > Are you tired of others STEALING your HTML Code?
    > Are you fed-up with people "viewing" your code, and stealing

    Nope.
    I'm fed up with lying cheating scumbags like you.

    Next!
    --

    Andrew
    seo2seo.com

    UK Residents:
    STOP THE "10p Tax Ripoff"
    Sign the petition to stop the government stealing from the
    very poorest tell your friends about this petition:
    http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/10penceband/
    Andrew Heenan, Apr 22, 2008
  4. Your Encryption Site

    Bergamot Guest

    Your Encryption Site wrote:

    > Are you tired of others STEALING your HTML Code?

    Yes indeed! If I see one more site using my <p> tag I'll have no choice
    but to take legal action!

    --
    Berg
    Bergamot, Apr 23, 2008
  5. Re: Are you fed-up with people "viewing" your code, and stealingyour HTML code ?

    Your Encryption Site wrote:
    > Webmasters!
    > Are you tired of others STEALING your HTML Code?

    I'm tired of people spamming newsgroups.

    > Are you fed-up with people "viewing" your code, and stealing

    I'm fed up with your ad for your ineffective and overpriced solution.
    Harlan Messinger, Apr 23, 2008
  6. Your Encryption Site

    Bergamot Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Bergamot wrote:
    >> Your Encryption Site wrote:
    >>> Are you tired of others STEALING your HTML Code?

    >> Yes indeed! If I see one more site using my <p> tag I'll have no choice
    >> but to take legal action!

    > I'm sorry! I've removed all the <p> tags from my Web site!

    And not a moment too soon!

    --
    Berg
    Bergamot, Apr 23, 2008
  7. Your Encryption Site

    Bergamot Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Your Encryption Site wrote:
    >
    >> http://encryption.[spammer].com/

    > Two pretty funny things:
    >
    > "The ONLY requirement is the user must be using a browser that supports
    > Javascript."
    >
    > And, go to the page and do "View Source."

    <b>ONLY</b> requirement is the user must be using a browser that
    supports Javascript. </font></p>

    No point encrypting something that isn't worth stealing, eh?

    --
    Berg
    Bergamot, Apr 23, 2008
  8. Re: Are you fed-up with people "viewing" your code, and stealing yourHTML code ?

    On Apr 23, 3:09 pm, Harlan Messinger
    <> wrote:
    > I'm fed up with your ad for your ineffective and overpriced solution.

    Oh it's not ineffective. Not at all. First it convinces you that
    your use of html, css, javascript or what ever, actually "NEEDS" to be
    protected at all. Second it effectively stops virtually every hack
    that is the same skill level as the person buying the product. To the
    purchaser, this system is amazing. They probably show their friends
    who think it is equally amazing. And for them, it is. And it
    protects them from everyone who thinks it is amazing.

    Man this shit's good...
    Travis Newbury, Apr 24, 2008
  9. Re: Are you fed-up with people "viewing" your code, and stealingyour HTML code ?

    Travis Newbury wrote:
    > On Apr 23, 3:09 pm, Harlan Messinger
    > <> wrote:
    >> I'm fed up with your ad for your ineffective and overpriced solution.

    > Oh it's not ineffective. Not at all. First it convinces you that
    > your use of html, css, javascript or what ever, actually "NEEDS" to be
    > protected at all.

    Ah, but I didn't say the *ad* was ineffective.

    Harlan Messinger, Apr 24, 2008
  10. Your Encryption Site wrote:

    > Are you tired of others STEALING your HTML Code?
    > [snip spam drivel]
    >
    > http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/

    Quite the "serivce" you're providing there.

    I simply used the URL-Decoder widget I have installed in Opera
    (frankly, I could've used any URL decoding tool freely available), and
    it took me mere seconds to crack their little toolbox...

    It's as simple as this:
    http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/members/index.html

    Clicking the button will enter the "Encryption Area", which simply pops
    up this page in a new window:
    http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/members/zxoowdrb3ybdr.html

    The source code for that page shows a link to:
    http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/members/loginpass.js

    Plain and simple, the password for the "secret area" is:
    Th!s!sMyPa$$W0rD

    Since a little basic knowledge of HTML and JavaScript can easily
    penetrate this fortress of false security in a few moments, you can
    imagine the *real* value of this product.

    So, to sum up the selling points:

    > a.. works with all browsers!

    ....except the ones that don't support JavaScript or have disabled
    JavaScript.

    > b.. is simple to use! (Just copy and paste)

    ....and equally simple to crack.

    > c.. encrypts HTML code in seconds!

    Not so much "encrypt" than "obfuscate". Think of it as the
    HTML+JavaScript way to rot13 text lbh qba'g jnag crbcyr gb ernq ng
    svefg tynapr.

    > d.. requires no download!

    ....since it's all done from the "members area", which, I might add,
    also is loaded with silly things that are easy to work around.

    > e.. requires no installation!

    ....thankfully. I'd hate to have crap like this hogging up disk space,
    even if it was less than 1 megabyte.

    > f.. can be used immediately after payment!

    ....or not. Remember, the magic word is "Th!s!sMyPa$$W0rD". Use it
    wisely, since it:

    > g.. will save you money!

    ....by not paying up the "small one-time investment of only $49.97" in
    license fees they charge for this mess.

    > h.. will save you time!

    ....and by "save", we mean "extra work in addition to creating the code
    in the first place".

    > i.. will protect your work!

    ....for a few extra seconds. And I do mean seconds. Actually, those who
    "need" to "protect" their HTML code from "being downloaded" are also
    the most likely to not have anything worth stealing. Like this crowd.

    > j.. can increase your profits!

    Increase whose profits? "Mega Byte Publications"? "American Resource
    Company"? MyDFWTX? Certainly not their "encryption" customers...

    You might as well just shove this product back where the sun doesn't
    shine, if there's room for it next to your head that's already in there.

    Just go back to the drawing board on this one, Mikey. And stop
    spamming. It just annoys people.

    I thought of mailing this to , but came to the
    conclusion of not giving a rat's ass and just crack down on the
    "product" in public instead.

    Oh, and I believe you might find the primary base source code for this
    "encryption" software for *free* on several JavaScript code snippet
    libraries all over the web.

    --
    Kim André Akerø
    -
    Kim André Akerø, Apr 24, 2008
  11. Re: Are you fed-up with people "viewing" your code, and stealing yourHTML code ?

    On Apr 23, 10:11 pm, Kim André Akerø <>
    wrote:
    > Quite the "serivce" you're providing there.

    <snip style="size:mega;">

    Man, you really went all out for that post. Slow night?
    Travis Newbury, Apr 24, 2008
  12. Travis Newbury wrote:

    > On Apr 23, 10:11 pm, Kim André Akerø <>
    > wrote:
    > > Quite the "serivce" you're providing there.

    > <snip style="size:mega;">
    >
    > Man, you really went all out for that post. Slow night?

    Pretty much, yeah. I just had some steam of mild frustration that had
    to be let out.

    --
    Kim André Akerø
    -