Are you interested in the code of the Java.Shinwow trojan ?

Andrew Thompson

| I can post it here if you are, it consists in
| 4 classes Colors, Dummy, Parser and RunString
| inside a jar file. I disassembled these classes.
|
| This trojan is described on (amongst many other
| pages...):
| http://java.com/en/download/help/cache_virus.jsp

"These malicious applets are designed to
exploit vulnerabilities in the Microsoft VM "

I think it would be better to simply redirect
any browser using the MS VM and encourage
the users to upgrade to the Sun plug-in..

JScoobyCed

"Spendius" <[email protected]>

Yes, that would be interesting to see how the code exploits the MS JVM. And
how Sun's JVM can defeat it by nature :)
But maybe the code is a bit long for a post. Is there any web to download
the jar ? As many other people, I also have Jode to decompile :)

JScooby-Ced

JScoobyCed

Is your address '(e-mail address removed)' a real one ?

No, of course not :) Spammer would love it :)
Anyway, is there a web site to find this virus (any website that have it but
not a porno please) ? Any special library needed to decompile or Jode can
simply do the job ?

JScoobyCed