Argument type 'CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer' is not CLS-compliant

TS

i have this build error that is pointing to a crystal report class. Am i to
believe that the company who created this assembly created it un compliant,
or is it something in my application/code that is causing this.

What do i do to make it compliant (i don't want attach
[CLSCompliantAttribute(false)] to it)

thanks for the response anyone!

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi TS,

Welcome to MSDN newsgroup.
Regarding on the CLSCompliantAttribute, when we set it to "true" in our
project, if there has any type which is not CLS complaint used in the
project's code, we'll get compile time error. So what's the current
CLSCompliantAttribute setting in your project and have you used any
uncomplaint type in your own code? For crystal report components, we
haven't much info on whether they've used any uncomplaint types, if this is
the case, you'll need to contact the CR support to confirm this.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

| From: "TS" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Argument type 'CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer' is not
CLS-compliant
| Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:51:35 -0600
| Newsgroups:
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.clr,microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspn
et