Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another ER

SyrUser03

I am getting this error and I can't seem to figure it out.

<%

Set cdoConfig = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")

With cdoConfig.Fields
.Item(cdoSendUsingMethod) = cdoSendUsingPort ***** ERRORS ON
THIS LINE *****
.Item(cdoSMTPServer) = "CT00EXCIM01"
.Update
End With

dim conn, RS, strSQL, mycount

SCRIPT_NAME = Request.ServerVariables("SCRIPT_NAME")
Ticket = Request.QueryString("tn")

Function sIn(s)
sIn = "'" & Replace(s, "'", "''") & "'"
End Function

Set Conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
DSNtest="Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;" & "Data Source=" &
Server.MapPath("/database/sa inventory.mdb")
Conn.Provider = "Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0"
Conn.Open DSNtest

conn.execute ("SELECT * FROM Problems LEFT JOIN Resolutions ON
Problems.TicketNumber = Resolutions.TicketNumber WHERE Problems.TicketNumber
= " & Ticket & " ORDER BY Resolutions.ActDate DESC;")

Dthmtgod

cdoSendUsingMethod works on all my other websites. I think I was missing
the METADATA file

<!--
METADATA
TYPE="typelib"
UUID="CD000000-8B95-11D1-82DB-00C04FB1625D"
NAME="CDO for Windows 2000 Library"
-->

I added this code to my page and it moved on a little farther. Thanks for
your help.

It's cdoSendUsing not cdoSendUsingMethod

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group