Array and string abstraction

Jeff Rodriguez

I am aware of bstrings however, a quick google search hasn't revealed a simple
library for array abstraction.

What are others thoughts on the bstring library and is anyone aware of an array
abstraction library?

Thanks!
Jeff

Jack Klein

I am aware of bstrings however, a quick google search hasn't revealed a simple
library for array abstraction.

What are others thoughts on the bstring library and is anyone aware of an array
abstraction library?

Thanks!
Jeff

Apparently "the bstring library" is some sort of third party library.
Third party libraries are off-topic here, and it is a mistake to
assume that participants here have the slightest idea what you are
talking about.

Jeff Rodriguez

Jack said:
Apparently "the bstring library" is some sort of third party library.
Third party libraries are off-topic here, and it is a mistake to
assume that participants here have the slightest idea what you are
talking about.
Be that as it may, atleast part my origional question stands:
Is anyone aware of an array abstraction library?

Now if anyone could provide any links to libraries or code they have written, it
would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

Gregory Pietsch