    dataview. I want to use the sorting features of the
    dataview in a DataRepeater.
    Any suggestions
    jeremy hillin, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Hi Jeremy,

    I noticed that you posted the same question in the
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet group.

    Arraylist to a DataTable or DataView

    A member of the community posted a response to your question. Please check
    that thread when you have time.

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support