Arrays resources (wa: Redim an array (object) - how?)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ante Perkovic, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. VB Programmer wrote:

    > Any websites you can recommend that talks about the different types of
    > arrays in VB.NET? I know there is an ArrayList, another array object, the
    > old way of using arrays, etc...

    Hi,

    There is a good sample chapter (from the "ASP.NET: Tips, Tutorials, and Code ")
    at 4GuysFromRolla.com:

    4GuysFromRolla.com - Common ASP.NET Code Techniques:
    http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/ASPNET2/ch02.shtml

    I printed it and it has been my main resource on arrays since then.

    HTH,

    Ante
    Ante Perkovic, Jul 2, 2003