article library for PDA's

Mike

Hi,
I want to create a library of about 50 articles that a user can sync(upload)
to his/hers PDA. I have worked on a lot of web based projects but I have not
worked on mobile applications before so I am not sure how I should proceed
with this.
All the articles are in a sql server 2000 dB, How can I format these
articles so that it can be read on a PDA?
my requirements -
1. PDA user should be able to read these articles on his PDA
2. There should be a TOC so that he can select among the 50 articles that he
wants to read.

I would really appreciate your help.