[Article] Ruby off the Rails

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Andrew Stone, Dec 20, 2005.

  1. Andrew Stone

    Andrew Stone Guest

    ------=_Part_9665_6779481.1135095652570

    My CTO sent me this artile he found. I sold him on Ruby a few months back
    and now he's (almost) as much a fan as I am.

    I thought it was nice to see attention given directly to Ruby.

    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-ruby/

    I apologize if this has already been posted. I did a search and didn't fin=
    it.

    thanks,
    andy

    --