Artificial Mind - Part One - Basic Architecture and Cognitive Structure is now available

Discussion in 'Python' started by tommak, Oct 3, 2006.

  1. tommak

    tommak Guest

    It's a dream of human beings to build machines that can think and
    behave like human beings. The most important part of of such a machine
    is an artificial mind that can emulate the cognitive processing of
    human mind.

    This book, "Next Generation Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Mind -
    Part One - Basic Architecture and Cognitive Structure" introduces a
    basic artificial mind architecture and computational model for
    cognitive processing. Inside the book, three important cognitive
    process modeling components, mental objects network (MON),
    associative-learning mechanisms and a concept formation principle are
    introduced. Based on the architecture and the computational model, one
    can develop his own model of artificial mind according to his own
    specific requirements.

    The first edition of Artificial Mind - Part One is now available for
    purchase from the author's personal web site. The price of the e-book
    is USD7.00 (seven US dollars). An evaluation edition of this e-book is
    also available for download from the web site.

    The author's personal web site:
    http://www.geocities.com/tomwingmak/

    tommak, Oct 3, 2006

  2. tommak

    Steve Holden Guest

    Re: Artificial Mind - Part One - Basic Architecture and CognitiveStructure is now available

    tommak wrote:
    > It's a dream of human beings to build machines that can think and
    > behave like human beings. The most important part of of such a machine
    > is an artificial mind that can emulate the cognitive processing of
    > human mind.
    >
    > This book, "Next Generation Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Mind -
    > Part One - Basic Architecture and Cognitive Structure" introduces a
    > basic artificial mind architecture and computational model for
    > cognitive processing. Inside the book, three important cognitive
    > process modeling components, mental objects network (MON),
    > associative-learning mechanisms and a concept formation principle are
    > introduced. Based on the architecture and the computational model, one
    > can develop his own model of artificial mind according to his own
    > specific requirements.
    >
    > The first edition of Artificial Mind - Part One is now available for
    > purchase from the author's personal web site. The price of the e-book
    > is USD7.00 (seven US dollars). An evaluation edition of this e-book is
    > also available for download from the web site.
    >
    > The author's personal web site:
    > http://www.geocities.com/tomwingmak/

    I'm afraid you'll have to do a bit better than this feeble spam to
    persuade us that it wasn't written by the author of the work in question.

    regards
    Steve

    PS "Python Web Programming" is still available through all good
    bookstores ;)
    --
    Steve Holden +44 150 684 7255 +1 800 494 3119

    Steve Holden, Oct 3, 2006