AS/400 client for ORACLE JMS - WEB SERVICES

Discussion in 'XML' started by magnolio, Feb 23, 2005.

  1. magnolio

    magnolio Guest

    Hi friends,
    I need your help!!!
    Primarily, I need to share XML files generated on line.
    For that porpuse I have build a JMS web service (Oracle 9iAS 9.0.3).
    The problem is with one of my clients that has AS400 OS, He doesn't
    have an App Server, only RPG and DB2.

    Do you have some suggestion to enable the client I need.

    I built unix and windows clients for my web service, I want to copy the
    same solution. I don't know if it works. I was searching JVM for that
    platform with no results. Do you know where can I find it?
    Any other seggestion?

    Thanks,

    Magno

    magnolio, Feb 23, 2005