    When a page is "set as Start Page", there doesn't seem to be any icon
    changes in the Solution Explorer. Is there a way to tell which page has
    been set as the start page?

    David R., Jan 16, 2006

  2. As for VS.NET 2003 i haven't come across any icon as such.
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Jan 16, 2006

  3. David R.

    Damien Guest

    David R. wrote:
    > When a page is "set as Start Page", there doesn't seem to be any icon
    > changes in the Solution Explorer. Is there a way to tell which page has
    > been set as the start page?

    The only place I believe you can find it is in the Debugging page of
    Configuration Properties.

    One of the most frustrating this with this (so far as I am concerned)
    is that this setting is stored on a per-user basis (or at least is not
    covered by source control), so it's something you have to remember to
    set up when setting up new developers in a multi-developer situation.

    Damien

    Damien, Jan 16, 2006