As Start page

David R.

When a page is "set as Start Page", there doesn't seem to be any icon
changes in the Solution Explorer. Is there a way to tell which page has
been set as the start page?

Damien

David said:
When a page is "set as Start Page", there doesn't seem to be any icon
changes in the Solution Explorer. Is there a way to tell which page has
been set as the start page?

The only place I believe you can find it is in the Debugging page of
Configuration Properties.

One of the most frustrating this with this (so far as I am concerned)
is that this setting is stored on a per-user basis (or at least is not
covered by source control), so it's something you have to remember to
set up when setting up new developers in a multi-developer situation.

Damien