AS400 Access

GustavoG

I am going to migrate an IIS 4.0 with applications ASP to IIS 6.0 and want
to know that version of client access of IBM AS/400 is compatible with iis
6.0
Thank you

GustavoG

Bob Barrows [MVP]

GustavoG said:
I am going to migrate an IIS 4.0 with applications ASP to IIS 6.0 and
want to know that version of client access of IBM AS/400 is
compatible with iis 6.0
Thank you
I do not believe there are any compatability issues between CA and IIS, but
you should chedck on the IBM website to make sure.

GustavoG

ok, Thank

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET